Friday, November 07, 2014

La Flâneuse Globale

I have recently embarked on a most exciting new chapter and I want to bring you all along with me for the ride! As a Modern Languages student I am spending the following year of my life living like a local in Aix-en-Provence in the south of France and Santiago in Chile. This is a huge year for me, it is certainly the furthest out of my comfort zone I have ever gone but I cannot wait to see what the year holds: the good, the bad and the ugly! I have created a new blog to share my antics with everyone and I would love for all you lovely people to have a read as well.

In terms of content it is very similar to The Culture Files so if you have enjoyed what I have had to say here then please pop over and dive right in!

My new blog can be found here: http://laflaneuseglobale.blogspot.fr/

I look forward to seeing you all over on La Flâneuse Globale!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...